- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- 2 (16-ounce) containers fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- To make, heat the butter and curry powder in a large saute pan, cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach in batches (it will wilt down and you can add more until it is all in the pan). Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until all wilted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the orange juice, salt, and red pepper flakes and serve.
Recipe Source here