- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 500 g beef rump steak thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 onion halved thinly sliced
- 4 spring onions cut into 5cm lengths
- steamed rice or noodles to serve
- Heat half the oil in a large frying pan or wok on high. Stir fry beef in batches for 1-2 mins until brown. Remove each batch of beef from pan and set aside. Heat remaining oil in same wok on high. Stir fry onion for 3-4 mins until soft.
- Add spring onion, garlic and ginger and cook 1-2 mins until fragrant. Return beef to pan. Whisk together the remaining ingredients and add to beef and stir fry for 1 min until sauce has thickened slightly.
- Serve stir-fried beef with steamed rice or noodles.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More