Stir-Fried Chicken With Bok Choy Recipe
- 2 tbsp low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tbsp fresh minced ginger
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized places
- 11/2 cups sliced fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 4 cups chopped bok choy
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- Salt and while pepper to taste
- Pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Heat broth in a stainless steel wok or skillet.
- When broth begins to steam, add scallions and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add ginger and continue to stir-fry for another minute.
- Add chicken and continue to stir-fry.
- After 2-3 minute, add shitake mushrooms and bok choy. Continue to stir-fry for another 3-4 minutes, and then add soy sauce, rice vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More