Stir-Fried Chicken and Okra Recipe
- ½ pound boneless chicken cut into cubes
- ½ red bell pepper cut into cubes
- ½ green bell pepper cut into cubes
- 1 pound fresh okra pods
- Curry powder to taste
- For the marinade:
- Soy sauce as needed
- Minced ginger as needed
- Splash of balsamic vinegar
- Marinated the chicken and peppers in the soy sauce, minced ginger, andbalsamic vinegar.
- Cut the heads and tails off the okra and cut into ¼ inch rounds. Dump them in a bowl and don’t season them.
- Stir – fry the chicken until about 2/3 done, pull and save. Add oil, then the okra.
- Throw in the chicken, stir. Add the peppers.
- Toss in about a tsp of curry powder. Serve over rice or with mashed potatoes.