- 1 medium onion, cut in half and sliced medium thick
- 3 medium cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tbsp chicken broth
- 1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups when cut)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- pinch red chili flakes
- salt and while pepper to taste
- Cur onion and mince garlic and let both sit for at least 5 minutes
- Heat 1 tbsp broth in a stainless steel wok or 12-inch skillet. Stir-fry onion in broth for about 2 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Add ginger, garlic chicken, and continue to stir-fry for another 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add asparagus, soy sauce, vinegar, and red chili flakes. Stir together and cover, Cook for another 2-3 minutes. This may have to cook for an extra couple minutes if the asparagus is thick. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Please download the recipe here