- 1 medium onion. Cut in half and sliced medium thick
- 1 tbsp chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 3 medium cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups fresh sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 bunch thin asparagus, cut in 2” lengths (discard bottom fourth)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp mirin wine
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- ¾ lb cod fillet cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 large scallops
- 8 large shrimp. Peeled and deveined
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in quarters
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Slice onion and chop garlic and let sit for 5-10.
- Heat 1 tbsp broth in a stainless steel wok or 12 inch skillet. Stir-fry onion in broth over medium high heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add ginger, garlic, mushrooms and asparagus. Continue to stir-fry for another 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add lemon juice, soy sauce, mirin, red pepper flakes, cod scallops, and shrimp and stir to mix well, Cover and simmer for just about 5 minutes stirring occasionally on medium heat.
- Toss in tomatoes, cilantro, salt and pepper, Serve.
Please download the recipe here