- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 thumb-sized fresh ginger, finely sliced into matchsticks
- 1 head garlic, finely sliced
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 400g shrimp
- 150g tenderstem broccoli, trimmed
- 4 tbsps sweet chili sauce
- Juice of 1 lime, plus lime wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Toasted cashew nuts, to serve
- Heat the oil in a pan or wok over high heat and stir-fry the ginger, garlic and chili flakes for a couple of minutes, then add the shrimp and cook for two to three minutes until pink.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the broccoli to the pan with a splash of water and cook for two to three minutes, stir in the sweet chili sauce, lime juice and coriander.
- Return the shrimps to the pan, mix well, then sprinkle with the cashew nuts and top lime wedges.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More