- 8 – 10 ounces snow peas
- 1 tbsp canola, olive, or peanut oil, or as needed
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- ¼ tsp salt, or to taste
- 1 -2 tbsp low – sodium soy sauce ( such as Kikkoman ), to taste
- Rinse then snow peas and trim the ends.
- Heat the oil in a preheated wok or skillet on medium – high heat. When the oil is hot, add the finely chopped garlic. Stir fry briefly until it is aromatic, then add the snow peas and salt.
- Stir – fry briefly, then add then soy sauce. Stir – fry for another minute and serve.