- 1/2 lb. sirloin beef, thin strips
- 2 TB vegetable oil
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed, 2-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Salt, freshly ground white pepper
- 4 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 TB soy sauce
- ¼ c. chicken broth
- In a mixing bowl; combine sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- In a skillet or wok; stir fry meat in oil 2 minutes.
- Add beans, onion. Cook 2 minutes.
- Add sauce ingredients; stirring until slightly thickened.
- Stir until liquid is clean and shiny.
- Serve immediately with steamed rice. Serves 3-4.
Recipe Source here