Stir-fry beef with Pineapple
- 250 grams beef tenderloin (cut into bite size)
- 1 pc. bell pepper red
- 1 small can pineapple chunks
- 1 stalk onion leeks
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 pc. white onion
- 1 tbsp oil for saute
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp pepper
- Prepare all the ingredients and cut.
- Heat the pan , add some oil then saute the sliced beef tenderloin.
- Add the garlic and onion, bell pepper and onion leeks. Stir it well
- Add the butter then season with salt, pepper, sugar, add butter and pineapple.
- Stir it frequently in high flame.
- Serve while hot. Enjoy