Strawberry Trifle Recipe
- White chiffon cake store bought, sliced into ½ inch thick
- 250 ml whipped cream
- 250 ml strawberry jam
- 250 g white chocolate shavings
- 500 g fresh strawberries
- Place a layer of chiffon cake to cover the base of a glass.
- Place a layer of strawberry jam and sliced strawberries on top of the chiffon cake.
- Put another layer of chiffon cake.
- Place the strawberries on top, plus the whipped cream
- and white chocolate shavings.
- Garnish with one whole strawberry on top of the glass.