- 3-4 pcs alimango shell, cleaned
- 300 g crab meat
- 2 pcs Chorizo de Bilbao, small dice
- 2 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- 1/2 carrot, small dice
- 1 egg, beaten
- oil for deep frying
- 1 cup flour
- 100 g leeks, white part only chopped
- 30 g garlic and ginger puree
- 1 pc tomato, chopped
- 1 tbsp. chicken powder, powder seasoning
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 30 g cornstarch, dissolved
- 25 g spring onion, chopped
- 1 jigger Chinese wine
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 50 g sotanghon
- In a bowl, combine crabmeat, chorizo, spring onion, egg, carrot and season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the crab shells and dredge in flour. Deep fry and set aside.
- Sauté garlic and ginger puree, leeks and tomato, then the alimango and flambé with Chinese wine. Add chicken stock. Cover wok and simmer for 15 minutes or until done.
- Thicken with dissolved cornstarch and add chopped spring onion. Season to taste.
- Place crabs on platter and pour sauce. Then garnish with crispy fried sotanghon on top just before serving
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More