- 4 large cucumbers
- small onion
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup of tomato juice
- hard boil egg
- bread crumbs
- stuffed cucumber with mixture consisting of chopped onions, shredded cheese, mashed hard boiled egg and cucumber pulp then sprinkled with bread crumbs and then
- Cut a lengthwise strip rather thinly from each of four large cucumbers and scoop cut most of the pulp.
- Prepare the following stuffing: Chop a small onion and cook it in two tablespoons of oil; let it brown a little; add 1/2 cup shredded cheese and a mashed, hard-boiled egg.
- Chop the pulp taken from the cucumbers and add to the first mixture.
- Moisten with one-half cup of tomato juice and bind the whole with one egg.
- Fill the hollowed-out cucumbers with this stuffing.
- Sprinkle the tops with finely ground bread crumbs.
- Place them on a baking pan and bake for 45 minutes.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More