Stuffed Sayote Recipe By Chef Boy Logro
- 4 pcs. sayote, halved
- 500 grms. pork giniling
- Tomato sauce
- 1 pc. White onion, brunoise
- 10 grms. chopped garlic
- 50 grms. quickmelt cheese
- 1 cup bechamel sauce
- 50 grms. mozzarella cheese
- 25 grms. parsley
- Peel the sayote and cut into halves. Blanch into water, half done. Set aside.
- Sauté the garlic and onion until translucent. Add minced pork giniling.
- Place the sayote halves on baking tray and fill with sautéed pork giniling. Spoon over the top with béchamel and cheese.
- Place on oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven, and transfer into Salamander until cheese is melted and golden brown
- Arrange into the plate and garnish with chopped parsley.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More