- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 30 grams garlic
- 2 pcs ripe saba bananas, sliced into thin strips
- Salt and pepper
- Malunggay leaves (optional)
- Sauté garlic in oil until fragrant.
- Add the slices of banana.
- Once sautéed, add water until it boils and bananas are a bit mushy.
Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More