- 2 cups glutinous rice, rinsed
- 1 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup corn kernel
- banana leaf for wrapping
- 2 pcs ripe carabao mango, pureed
- 1 pc lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp honey
- In a pot, combine rice, corn, coconut milk, sugar and salt.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes while stirring.
- When mixture is dry and sticky, remove from heat and cool.
- Scoop mixture and place on banana leaf, roll and secure tightly.
- Steam for 30 minutes and serve with mango sauce.
- For mango sauce, combine all ingredients in a bowl.