Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- 1 kilo ground pork
- 2 spring onions, shredded
- Sesame oil for deep frying
- First: 2 tbsp. spring onion and ginger mixed with water,
- I beaten egg, ½ tbsp. salt, ½ tbsp. Cornstarch dissolved in water.
- Second: 4 tbsp. sugar, 4 tbsp. vinegar, ½ tbsp. Soy sauce,
- ½ tsp. salt, 1 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water.
- Chop ground pork finely, then add first seasoning.
- Stir in a bowl thoroughly until mixture is clastic, Shape into balls.
- Heat 6 cups of oil in wok. Deep fry meat until it flouts on surface. Remove and set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp. of oil in wok.
- Stir in second seasoning and 4 tbsp. of water.
- Return balls and cook until meat has absorbed the flour.
- Sprinkle with shredded scallions, then serve..