Sweet potato and carrot soup Recipe
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium to large sweet potato, thinly sliced
- 2 rashers of bacon, cut in small pieces
- 500ml chicken stock
- 500ml coconut milk
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Boil chicken stock and add onions, carrots, sweet potatoes and bacon. Cover the top, bring to the boil and cook with low heat until all the ingredients are soft.
- Remove the heat, and puree with hand mixer or a food processor.
- Bring back to the heat, then add the coconut milk adjusting your desired thickness and simmer. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley and serve with bread.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More