- 2 tbsps oil
- 10 grams garlic
- 50 grams onion
- 100 grams ginger
- 250 grams pork liver, sliced into strips
- 250 grams pork kidney
- 250 grams sayote, sliced thinly
- 100 grams sotanghon
- 1 liter chicken stock
- Salt and pepper
- Talbos ng sili
- Spring onions
- Malunggay leaves
- Sauté ginger, onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add pork liver and kidney. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken stock and simmer until it boils.
- When the broth boils, add the sotanghon until it softens.
- Adjust seasoning if needed.
- Top the broth with malunggay and sili leaves.
- Garnish with spring onions before serving.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More