- ¼ lb soba noodles
- ½ cup minced scallion
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 ½ tbsp ( soy sauce )
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 medium cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 ½ tbsp minced or grate fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp water
- Pinch of cayenne to taste
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Bring lightly salted water to a boil and cook soba noodles according to package instructions.
- While water
- Is coming to a boil, blend sauce ingredients together in a blender and minced scallion.
- Drain noodles, and toss with sauce and scallion.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More