THAI FRIED STUFFED FISH Recipe BY CHEF BOY LOGRO
- 3 pcs. white fish, cleaned
- 2 cm pc fresh turmeric
- 4 pcs. cloves garlic
- 1 stalk lemon grass
- 2 cups grated coconut
- 4 pcs. red chilis
- ½ cup tamarind juice
- GOLDEN FIESTA COOKING OIL, for deep frying
- Banana leaves for wrapping fish
- Marinate fish with salt and turmeric powder.
- Grind chilies, lemon grass and turmeric until fine. Also grind some of coconut.
- Slice thinly shallots and garlic. Mix with coconut and spice mixture.
- Add in tamarind juice, pepper and salt to taste.
- Place coconut filling into opening of fish.
- Wrap fish with banana leaf and tie with piece of thread to prevent filling from bursting out.
- Fry fish with GOLDEN FIESTA COOKING OIL until slightly brown and turn over. Fry until fish is cooked.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More