- 3 heirloom tomatoes
- 100 g green beans
- 4 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- 2 tbsp chopped unsalted roasted peanuts
For the sauce:
- 1 fresh red chilli, de-seeded & finely chopped
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp palm sugar
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Core and cut the tomatoes into cubes.
- Discard the very top and bottom of each tomato. Place them in a bowl.
- Cut all the beans in half, finely slice them into strips and add them to the tomatoes.
- Add the chopped herbs and the peanuts.
- Put the chilli, lemon juice, palm sugar, fish sauce and garlic into a bowl and mix well.
- Mash the palm sugar with the back of the spoon to help it dissolve.
- Pour the sauce over the tomatoes and beans.
- Toss the salad well and serve.