- 24 cups fresh carabao milk
- 1 cup corn starch
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4-5 pcs dayap rind (lime rind)
- Boil carabao’s milk for one hour. Add sugar and lemon rind. Add diluted cornstarch.
- Cook until desired consistency is attained. Then pour into molds and let cool and chill if desired.
- Garnish with latik or toasted shredded coconut if desired.
How to make latik:
- Boil 3 to 5 cups of coconut milk in a deep saucepan then lower to medium heat.
- Continue boiling until the coconut milk starts to curd and the oil starts coming out of the coconut milk.
- Lower the heat to prevent burning and when the milk solids turns golden brown, remove from heat, let it cool and transfer to another container.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More