Tilapia With Tomato Sauce Recipe
- 1 k. tilapia
- 1 tbsp . garlic, chopped
- ½ cup sliced onion
- ½ k tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp. pepper
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 pcs. laurel leaf
- 1 cup cooking oil
- Clean and gut the tilapia thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the tilapia set aside
- In a separate pan, heat oil and saute the garlic, onions and tomatoes.
- Add the soy sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce on top of the tilapia.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More