Tola Hipon Sinigang Recipe By Chef Boy Logro
- 6 pcs. tiger prawns, peeled with head and tails
- 300 grms. string beans, blanched
- 300 grms. radish, blanched, cut into strips
- 300 grms. eggplant, blanched, cut into strips
- 300 grms. banana heart, sliced thinly
- 300 grms. kangkong, blanched
- 3 pcs. sili pangsigang
- 3 pcs. tomato, squared
- 1 pc. white onion, sliced
- 2 liters Sinigang
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Blanch separately with baking soda the white raddish, string beans, eggplant, banana heart and kangkong. Set aside.
- Have ready Sinigang in pot and you may add tomato, white onion and sili pansigang, allow to boil until done.
- Add in prawns until done.
- Place vegetables in soup dish and over the top with prawns and sili pansigang.
Other Sinigang Recipes you may like:
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More