- 1 can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 tbsp beef flank steak, cut across the grain into thin strips
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ cup steak sauce
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- Drain pineapple, reserving liquid then set aside.
- Add steak and cook and stir for 5 minutes then add pineapple, onions, and garlic.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Mix reserved pineapple liquid, water, and cornstarch until well blended then add to steak mixture.
- cook for a minute stirring constantly.
- Stir in steak sauce then serve over rive.