- 1 kilo beef, slice into strips
- 1/2 kilo broccoli, sliced
- 4 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 beef broth cube
- 1/2 head garlic, minced
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. ginger, minced (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the brocolli for about 3 minutes, remove from water and set aside.
- Place beef in a casserole or pot then put salt and pepper.
- Boil the beef in 2 cups water until tender. Add water if necessary then remove from the broth and set aside.
- In a saucepan saute onion, garlic and the beef . Stir fry for a few secondsthen add 1/2 cup of the broth.
- Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce and beef broth cube and stir cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add the broccoli and stir cook for a few seconds then serve hot.