- 1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen
- ½lb blueberries
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and butter in a bowl. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Place blueberries and cornstarch into a blender and blend to a puree until smooth. Pour blueberry sauce into a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil and stir until sauce is thick and shiny, about 2-4 minutes. Set aside ⅓ cup blueberry sauce; let it cool. Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce for serving.
- Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy; slowly beat in condensed milk. Mix in lemon juice and vanilla extract, then beat in eggs on low speed until just combined. Pour half of cream cheese mixture over crust; drop half of reserved blueberry sauce by ½ teaspoonfuls on cream cheese layer. Carefully spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over sauce; drop remaining blueberry sauce by ½ teaspoonfuls on top. Cut through top layer only with a knife to swirl blueberry sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven until center is almost set, 50-60 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Use a knife around edge of pan to loosen and let it cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate the blueberry cheesecake overnight. Serve reserved blueberry sauce with cheesecake.
Source : Easy Dessert Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More