Mango Ref Cake Recipe
- 1 pack Graham crackers
- 2 packs of 250 ml all-purpose cream or heavy cream (approximately 2 cups)
- 1 small can condensed milk (about ¾ cup)
- 3-4 ripe mangoes
- Combine the all-purpose cream and condensed milk, and chill it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, or you can leave it overnight in the fridge overnight. (It’s chilled so when you layer it later with the graham, the crackers wont float)
- Slice mangoes into thin wedges and set it aside.
- Use whatever container/bowl you prefer, either plastic, glass, or aluminum as long as it has a flat bottom.
- Lay a layer of graham crackers at the bottom. Pour a layer of the chilled cream you prepared earlier.
- Lay a layer of the mangoes. Repeat the layering, ending with the cream on the top.
- Top with mango slices or design the top layer to however you want.
- Store in refrigerator and chill it overnight. Some preferred the mango float to be frozen so it will be your choice. Serve it cold or serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More