Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups cocoa
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Wet ingredients:
- 2 pcs eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all dry ingredients and sift. Mix wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- Put in cupcake baking sheets and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Cream cheese frosting 1 cup unsalted butter, softened 2 cups confectioners’ sugar 1 cup cream cheese 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cooking Instructions:
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer.
- With the mixer on low speed, add the powdered sugar a cup at a time until smooth and creamy. Beat in the vanilla extract.
- Top in the baked cupcake.