Chicken, Pork and Beef Adobo with Atcharang Papaya Recipe
- ¼ kilo chicken thigh
- ¼ kilo pork belly, cut into 2×2 inch cubes
- ¼ kilo beef brisket cut into serving pieces
- ½ head garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. peppercorns
- ½ cup sukang paombong
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 pcs. bay leaf
- 2-3 pcs. sili
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking oil
- Atcharang papaya
- In a frying pan, stir fry chicken, pork and beef in batches until color changes
- to golden brown.
- In a saucepan, put the fried chicken, pork and beef.
- Pour the water, sukang paombong and soy sauce.
- Add garlic, peppercorns and bay leaf.
- Bring to a boil and simmer in medium heat for 30-45 minutes or until tender,
- scoop out the chicken.
- Add it again when the beef and pork are tender.
- Add water as you see fit and remove the scum that rises.
- Add the sili, season with salt and pepper to taste and continue to simmer until liquid is reduced to almost dry.
- Serve with atcharang papaya.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More