Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
- 4 pcs chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 4 pcs ham
- 4 slices cheddar cheese, (and I sliced it into sticks)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground peppercorn
- ½ cup bread crumbs – add ⅛ tsp paprika and ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ cup flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- butter, cubed into 8 small pieces (optional)
- Pre-heat oven into 180°C
- Gently pound the chicken breast into ¼ thickness using a meat mallet.
- Season the chicken meat – sprinkle salt and ground pepper on both sides.
- Place 1 ham and 2 cheese sticks on top of each breast (but I prefer putting on another 2 cheese sticks! i love cheese!) Roll up each breast an secure with a toothpick.
- Dredge in flour. Then brush with beaten eggs. Then finally roll in bread crumbs mixture.
- Brush the baking pan with olive oil, then place the chicken rolls.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Then layer each rolls with butter cubes. Let the butter melts on its top, the roll will absorb its flavor and will give a really nice smell.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- You may serve this your favorite sauce.
- This makes 4 servings. Enjoy!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More