- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- 4 green ( spring ) onions, chopped
- 1 piece of root ginger, shredded
- 500 g boned chicken, cut into 1 inch strips
- 2 celery sticks, sliced
- 125 button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 green pepper, cored, seeded and sliced
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- Shredded rind of 2 lemons
- A few lemon slices to garnish
- 2 tbsp oil for stir – frying
- Put the sherry, spring onions and ginger in a bowl.
- Add the chicken, toss well to coat, then leave to marinate in the bowl for15 minutes.
- Heat the celery, mushrooms, and the green pepper. Stir – fry for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and marinade, then cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the soy sauce and lemon rind then cook for a further minute.
- Pile into a warmed serving dish and garnish with lemon.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More