How to Make Mango Sago Gulaman Dessert
- 2 ripe mangoes sliced (to be crushed)
- 1 can 300ml condensed milk
- 1 can 370ml crema-asada
- 1 pack 250ml all-purpose cream
- ¼ kg sago cooked & drained
- 1 sachet mango jelly powder cooked & diced
- 2 ripe mangoes diced
- Put sliced mangoes into the blender. Turn on the blender until the mangoes are crushed.
- Add the condensed milk, crema-asada, and all-purpose cream. Turn on the blender until the ingredients are well-blended.
- Transfer the mixture into a big container.
- Add the sago, diced gulaman, and diced mangoes. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve in glasses. Top with diced mangoes if desired.
- Enjoy your mango sago gulaman dessert!