Cassava Cake Recipe
- 2 Lbs Grated Cassava
- 1 14 oz. Can Sweetened Condensed Milk Reserve 1/3 cup for Topping
- 1 12 oz. Can Evaporated Milk
- 1 14 oz. Can Coconut Milk Reserve 1/3 cup for Topping
- 1 13 oz. Can Coconut Cream Reserve 1/3 cup for Topping
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs plus 3 Egg Whites
- 1 Cup Grated Coconut
- 3 Egg Yokes
- 1/3 Cup Reserved Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 Cup Reserved Coconut Milk
- 1/3 Cup Reserved Coconut Cream
- Preheat oven to 350° f.
- In large mixing bowl combine cake ingredients.
- Mix well. Pour equally into two large greased rectangular pans.
- Bake until top is no longer liquid (approximately 40 minutes to 1 hour).
- Mix topping ingredients well and spread evenly on the two cakes.
- Bake an additional 20 to 30 minutes. Cool cakes completely.
- Slice each cake into 24 equal squares.
Image Source: http://filipinobestrecipes.blogspot.com/2014/02/cassava-cake-with-macapuno.html
What are crema asada and all purpose cream? Where can i buy them?
Pls how to cook Tapioca Perls or Sago
I like all recipes from this column
I like all your recipes
Gusto ko po lahat mga ricepes..
I love dessert and I like all the recipes here. Thank you for sharing! will add this to my collection for next recipes to try https://bewithmia.com/