Fiesta Flan Recipe
- 1 bar Yellow Gulaman shredded
- ⅔ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Sugar for caramelized sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¾ cup Evaporated Milk
- 3 pc Eggs
- 1 can 432 grams Del Monte
- Fiesta Fruit Cocktail drained, add water to syrup to make 1½ cups
- Caramelize sugar in pan. Divide into 3 llanera/molds. Spread ¾ of fruit cocktail at the bottom of molds. Set aside
- Dissolve gulaman and sugar in syrup – water mixture. Boil until gulaman has dissolved, then strain. Return the liquid into pan. Keep it warm.
- In a bowl using wire whisk, beat eggs until creamy. Strain on bowl.
- Stir in milk and vanilla. Mix with gulaman. Cook over low heat with constant stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Pour into prepared molds with caramelized sugar. Cover and chill until set.
- Makes 15 servings
Lusog Notes: This delicious dessert is rich in calcium, for strong bones and teeth.
What are crema asada and all purpose cream? Where can i buy them?
Pls how to cook Tapioca Perls or Sago
I like all recipes from this column
I like all your recipes
Gusto ko po lahat mga ricepes..
I love dessert and I like all the recipes here. Thank you for sharing! will add this to my collection for next recipes to try https://bewithmia.com/