No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 cups crushed Graham Crakers
- 1 bar unsalted butter melted
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 bars cream cheese room temperature.
- 1 1/4 cups condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can blueberries
- Pour crumbs into a medium bowl; stir in sugar. Add butter, and stir until well combined.
- Press the crumb mixture into a springform pan, spreading it 1 1/2 to 2inches up the side; press flat. Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the filling: Using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed, beat the creamcheese in a large bowl until smooth.
- Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time. Then add in the lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour the filling into the crust; smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 2 1/2 to 3hours. Top with blueberries and serve.