Fiesta Float Recipe
- 1 pack 200 grams Graham Cracker
- 2 packs 250 ml each All-Purpose Cream (refrigerated)
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk sweetened
- 1 can 832 grams Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained)
- Arrange pieces of graham crackers to cover bottom of an 8” x 8” or similar pan.
- Mix all-purpose cream and milk. Spread a portion on top of graham crackers.
- Arrange a portion of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail over cream. Repeat layering using the remaining graham, cream mixture and fruits.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight. Slice and serve.
- Optional: Crush remaining graham crackers and sprinkle on top. possible substitutes: 50-60 pieces broas, milk biscuits or chocolate cookies
- Makes 16 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Measuring Cups
Lusog Notes: Milk is rich in calcium and promotes strong bones and teeth.