Gawing Ibang LEVEL ang Coffee Jelly Recipe mo, GAMIT ang mga SECRET INGREDIENTS na ito. SARAP!
Top 10 Dessert Recipes
- 1 /8 cup Coffee powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- Unflavored gelatin white
- 1 pack Nestle cream
- 1 Small can Evaporated milk
- 1 can Condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup sago
- 1⁄2 pack of cheese
- 6 cups of Water
- In a cooking pot with water pour the unflavored gelatin and sugar. Mix well until the gelatin dissolves.
- Turn on the stove and add the coffee powder and stir until dissolved. Then cook and boil.
- Put the gelatin mixture in a swallow pan and let it cool.
- Cut the gelatin into small cubes.
- Mix the evaporated milk, condensed milk and nestle cream.
- In a bowl with sliced coffee jelly add the add sago, pour the milk mixture and lastly the sliced cheese. Mix well
- Serve chilled and enjoy.