How to Make Choco Jelly Dessert
- 1 tsp gelatin powder clear
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup Milo powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1½ cups water
- In a pan or pot, put all the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Gradually add the water while stirring.
- Put in the stove over medium heat. Bring to a boil while continuously stirring.
- Remove from heat then transfer to a mold. Let it cool down.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy your choco jelly!
What are crema asada and all purpose cream? Where can i buy them?
Pls how to cook Tapioca Perls or Sago
I like all recipes from this column
I like all your recipes
Gusto ko po lahat mga ricepes..
I love dessert and I like all the recipes here. Thank you for sharing! will add this to my collection for next recipes to try https://bewithmia.com/