How to Make No Bake Oreo Dessert
- 2 packs 250ml all-purpose cream
- 6 tbsp condensed milk
- 2 packs 137g Oreo cookies, split into two
- crushed Oreo cookies from 8-10 pcs cookies
- In a mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix well then set aside.
- Place split Oreo cookies properly in the bottom part of a rectangle or square container. Fill the gaps with crushed Oreo cookies. Put some cream mixture on top then spread evenly by using a spatula or spoon. Repeat this process until the desired number of layers is achieved.
- Sprinkle crushed Oreo cookies on top of the cream mixture as the final touch.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Serve and enjoy your no bake Oreo dessert!
What are crema asada and all purpose cream? Where can i buy them?
Pls how to cook Tapioca Perls or Sago
I like all recipes from this column
I like all your recipes
Gusto ko po lahat mga ricepes..
I love dessert and I like all the recipes here. Thank you for sharing! will add this to my collection for next recipes to try https://bewithmia.com/