Bulacan – Style Leche Flan Recipe
- 12 pcs. Eggyolks
- 1 ½ cans condensed milk
- 1 ½ cans evaporated milk
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 tsps. Dayap rind
- ½ cup caramelized sugar ¾ cups sugar boiled in ½ cup water
- Beat the egg yolks and add the milk, sugar and dayap rind. Mix Thoroughly.
- Strain the resulting mixture to make it fine; set aside.
- Pour caramelized sugar in a molder ( llanera). Follow with the egg yolk mixture.
- Steam for 45 minutes to 1 hour until set. Remove from molds prior to serving.
What are crema asada and all purpose cream? Where can i buy them?
Pls how to cook Tapioca Perls or Sago
I like all recipes from this column
I like all your recipes
Gusto ko po lahat mga ricepes..
I love dessert and I like all the recipes here. Thank you for sharing! will add this to my collection for next recipes to try https://bewithmia.com/