Easy Pochero Recipe
- ½ kilo chicken cut into parts
- ½ kilo pork cut into cubes
- ½ kilo beef cut into cubes
- 4 pieces chorizo bilbao
- 8 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 bundle onion leeks
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 5 pieces saba banana
- 5 pieces boiled potatoes quartered
- 5 pieces boiled sweet potatoes quartered
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1 bundle cabbage sliced
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Boil pork, chicken, beef, and chorizo in salted water with onion leeks.
- Let it simmer until all meat is tender then set meat aside.
- Saute garlic, onion, then pour in the stock.
- Bring to a boil then add all meat, banana, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and chickpeas.
- Season with salt and patis then add in cabbage.