- 2 tbsp oil
- 500 g. pork kasim thinly sliced
- 150 g. liver thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 to mato chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper cubed
- 1 potato cubed
- 1 medium green bell pepper cubed
- 1/3 cup green peas
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute onions, bell peppers, potatoes and garlic in oil.
- Add tomatoes and pork strips, and stir fry until pork is light brown.
- Add in the liver and pour in the vinegar, soy sauce and the sugar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer until the meat is cooked, lastly add in the green peas.
- Serve with steamed rice.