Pork Menudo Recipe
- ? kilo pork tenderloin cut into chunk cubes
- ? kilo pork liver cut into cubes
- 4 pieces chorizo Bilbao sliced to the same size aspork
- 1 big red bell pepper diced
- 1 big green bell pepper diced
- 3 big potatoes peeled, diced and deep fried
- 1 ?-cup chickpeas
- ? -cup raisins
- ? teaspoon Spanish paprika
- 1 cup stock or water
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon atsuete oil
- 1 small head of garlic minced
- 1 medium size onion diced
- 2 big tomatoes diced
- ? cup grated cheese
- In a casserole, heat cooking oil and atsuete oil.
- Saute garlic, onion, and tomatoes.
- Add in pork chunks, pork liver, chorizo bilbao, bellpepper, Spanish paprika andstock.
- Simmer until pork is tender.
- Add in potatoes, chickpeas, and raisins.
- Season to taste.
- Finish grated cheese.
- Serve hot