Puto Cheese Recipe
- 2 cups rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups coconut milk or fresh milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 180 g Cheddar cheese
- Materials Needed:
- Mixing bowl
- Muffin pan
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Wooden spoon or wire whisk
- Sift the rice flour, salt, baking powder and white sugar together.
- In a large bowl, add the coconut milk to the sifted ingredients and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Slice the cheddar cheese into thin rectangles.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the muffin pans (greased with butter beforehand), making sure you leave 1/3 space at the top. This is to give the puto space to expand upon cooking, then place the sliced cheese on top of each puto mixture.
- Steam for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- To check if the Puto is already cooked, insert a toothpick into the centerof each puto, make that the toothpick must come out clean.
PUTO CHEESE RECIPES