Top 10 Kakanin Recipes
Puto Cheese Recipe
- 2 cups rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups coconut milk or fresh milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 180 g Cheddar cheese
- Materials Needed:
- Mixing bowl
- Muffin pan
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Wooden spoon or wire whisk
- Sift the rice flour, salt, baking powder and white sugar together.
- In a large bowl, add the coconut milk to the sifted ingredients and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Slice the cheddar cheese into thin rectangles.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the muffin pans (greased with butter beforehand), making sure you leave 1/3 space at the top. This is to give the puto space to expand upon cooking, then place the sliced cheese on top of each puto mixture.
- Steam for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- To check if the Puto is already cooked, insert a toothpick into the centerof each puto, make that the toothpick must come out clean.
PUTO CHEESE RECIPES
I like all the recipe hope i can have your recipe…., super yummy.
Pls share all panglasang pinoy recipes thnks more power
A bit confusing po.
Kalamay po yung nasa picture and recipe title, pero yung recipe po ay parang bibingkang malagkit..
i want to have your recipes about kakanin tnx po
Im confused also. Actually its kalamay the pic. But the recipe is same like biko. Because biko is glutinous grains. While kalamay is paste like texture.