Palitaw sa Latik.
- 2 cups coconut cream (unang piga)
- 1 cup coconut milk (pangalawang piga)
- 2 cups glutinous rice flour
- ¾ cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Mix the glutinous rice flour water and vanilla until form into dough.
- Take 2 tbsp of dough shape into a ball and flatten using the back of the spoon to form an oval shape.
- Boiled it in boiling water , when the dough floats it's already cooked. Then soak into water to cool and set aside
- In another pan cook 1 cup of coconut cream, stir frequently until the curd separates from oil.
- Turn the heat into low and stir it well until the curd becomes brown but not burnt. Drained and set aside.
- In another pan cook the coconut milk(kakang-gata) with brown sugar and let it simmer for 10 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Add the 1 cup of pure coconut milk.
- Add the cooked palitaw/rice dough, stir it well but slowly.
- Mix well until you reach the desired consistency of the sauce .
- When it's too thick add water.
- Serve with latik on top, enjoy