Maja De Ube Recipe
- 3 cups fresh coconut cream with no water added
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- 5 pc pandan fragrant screw pine leaves
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 cups ube pulp yam, peeled, boiled and mashed finely
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/4 cup fresh butter
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- In a wok, mix all ingredients together thoroughly. Make sure mixture is free of lumps. Cook in medium heat.
- Turn to low when maja starts to boil. Stir continuously to prevent mixture from scorching. When mixture starts to glisten, maja is fully cooked.
- Immediately transfer into baking casserole to set. Discard pandan leaves. Slice and serve when cool. Top with toasted grated coconut.
Recipe Source here
Image Source here