- 3 cups fresh coconut cream, with no water added
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- 5 pc pandan (fragrant screw pine) leaves
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 cups ube pulp (yam), peeled, boiled and mashed finely
- 1 tbsp salt
- ¼ cup fresh butter
- ¾ cup cornstarch
- In a wok, mix all ingredients together thoroughly. Make sure mixture is free of lumps. Cook in medium heat.
- Turn to low when maja starts to boil. Stir continuously to prevent mixture from scorching. When mixture starts to glisten, maja is fully cooked.
- Immediately transfer into baking casserole to set. Discard pandan leaves. Slice and serve when cool. Top with toasted grated coconut.
Recipe Source here
Image Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More