Easy Pinoy-Style Nachos Recipe
- 1/2 kl ground pork
- 1 pc. cucumber cut into tidbits
- 3 pcs. tomatoes cut into small pieces
- 1 small pouch cheese spread put in a small plastic for easy spreading
- 1 small pouch mayonnaise put in a plastic for easy spreading
- Pack of Nachos
- 300 gms lettuce or cabbage cut into small pieces
- Garlic onion, and salt
- Saute garlic, onion and ground pork, add salt to taste. Set aside.
- In a plate put some Nachos, add tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce/cabbage.
- Add sauteed ground pork.
- Spread with mayo and cheese.
- (Optional) Add some grated cheese on top.