Ham & Cheese Rolls Recipe
- 4 slice white bread
- ¼ cup mayonnaise or sandwich spread
- 1/8 block quick melt cheese cut into sticks
- 2 slice spiced ham halved
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs oil for deep frying
- Flatten bread with rolling pin.
- Put mayonnaise or sandwich spread on bread.
- Add spiced ham and cheese stick, Roll tighly.
- Dip into beaten egg and roll on bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden. Drain on paper towels.
- Slice diagonally into smaller pieces, if desired.